Thursday 23 November 2017

Research and Planning: Designing an Esting

Questions:
For my Esting I am planning to do a claymation bowling type thing where the character has a bowling ball, made out of clay, they bowl it and you follow the ball until it reaches the pins which when hit turn into the E4 logo. It will also be a stop frame animation and I plan to have shots where they go 360 degrees around the ball at a freeze frame type thing to make it seem more dramatic. The setting I plan to use is a bowling alley as my idea is about bowling. The only difficulties i could find are if the clay moves when taking the photos, or people knocking the tables, other than that, there is no other things. The target audience for my Esting is anybody that watches E4.

Task:
The soundtrack I'm using for my Esting is Afro 1 as I believe that it fits best. For sound affects I have a bowling ball rolling down an alley and pins crashing, however I can't upload them to this blog post. I got the two sound affects off of Freesound.org











No comments:

Post a Comment