Tuesday 5 June 2018

Research and Planning: Responding to the Brief

My ESting will meet the requirements of the brief because: 
  • It will be a stop motion animation, which is something that is required for the brief.
  • It will be a claymation, which is a form of animation that you can use for the ESting competition. 
  • My animation will include the E4 logo and use the music that is allowed for the ESting. 
When I do my piece, I won't to change any of my ideas as I know what the requirements are, and I've made sure that I've followed them all. For my piece the only legal and health issues I have to be aware of is copyright for the music and sounds, but all the music is already sorted for us so that isn't a problem, and the location release, being permission to film where we are filming. However this isn't a problem because mine is set in my classroom. So I won't face any legal or health issues. I am the only person in my team as I'm doing my animation by myself so I will be directing, shooting, and doing all the planning and editing for my piece. The deadline for all the pieces is the 30th of October - 22nd of November. 

No comments:

Post a Comment