Wednesday 25 January 2017

Production Diary For Advert

5/1/17
Today we got together as a group, sorted out what each person was doing, me and Nic did the location recces and  I started on the risk assessment.

6/1/17
Today I finished off the risk assessment and helped out with the storyboard.

9/1/17
Today me and Raffi both finished off the shot list. I helped out with the storyboard for ideas like everyone else. I also filled out a talent release, however we don't have a date for filming so it is yet to be completed. I also went to get the location release filled out to make sure we are allowed to film in the area we want.

11/1/17
Today I took the location recces again as we've changed location. Also we took some test shots to see if the camera was in view when we were filming and also to make sure continuity was alright and looked professional.

12/1/17
Today we filmed the clips in our advert that involved me and also put them into a folder, and started a project on Premier Pro.

13/1/17
Today we took some test shots for shooting next lesson and also began editing the clips we already have.

19/1/17
Today I edited in the sound of glass breaking into the advert, and also we recorded the voice over for the end and I put that into the ad. 

23/1/17
Today we finished off the advert and rendered it.

25/1/17
Today I made a shorter version, which is around 10 seconds long.

No comments:

Post a Comment